The Collective Spark team is proud to deliver innovative and engaging training content for staff and volunteers engaged by non-profit organisations.
Although every session is customised to meet the agreed objectives of your organisation, existing workshop themes include:
- • Governance
- • Fundraising
- • Event Management
- • Marketing & Promotion
- • Volunteer Management
- • Grant Writing
- • Legislative Compliance for Non-profit organisations
- • Basic Risk Management
- • Understanding Financial Management
- • Strategic Planning
- • Effective Meeting Techniques
Workshop duration, tailored participant materials and agreed participant outcomes will be customised for each session.
For organisation’s wishing to engage an experienced facilitator, Collective Spark is able to assist. Our experienced facilitators are able to generate significant improved outcomes for clients through:
- Extensive preparation – We work to articulate results and outcomes, develop agendas, engage participants, plan logistics and design and distribute pre-reading and presentation materials
- Strong facilitation – Our team will guide participants through the workshop and meeting agenda, using high-quality materials and aids to stimulate discussion
- Monitoring & evaluation – No workshop will be completed without detailed outcomes known by all participants, an agreed action plan and a post-completion report summarising all workshop details.
To arrange to personally meet with an experienced workshop facilitator, please contact Collective Spark at your convenience. We guarantees that you won’t meet with a sales representative; the facilitator you meet with will be the one undertaking your assignment.