At Collective Spark, we believe a strong, dynamic and visionary organisation starts with a robust strategic plan that clearly articulates your vision, mission and values. Most importantly, the strategic plan offers a clear map for achieving your goals and meeting the needs of your stakeholders.
As experienced planners, Collective Spark will:
- • Work collaboratively with your organisation to develop and implement a customised planning model that meets your needs and objectives
- • Conduct extensive research, both internally and externally, to ensure that your future plan is evidence-based and relevant
- • Meet with key stakeholders (individually and/or in groups) to ensure they are heard and their input is valued
- • Facilitate planning workshops with all appropriate personnel to ensure there is collective input into your organisational plan
- • Design and develop a plan that is reflective of your organisation needs and wishes.
Additionally, Collective Spark will ensure the plan remains relevant and achievable by scheduling regular reviews throughout the duration of the Strategic Plan. Finally, for organisation’s wishing to extend the usefulness of the plan, Collective Spark is able to develop detailed implementation schedules, directly tied to staff key performance indicators.