Organisations are at their strongest when they ensure income generation is diversified and protected against downturns in one particular funding segment.
At Collective Spark we are uniquely positioned to support not-for-profit organisations and charities with both the development of fundraising strategies and their direct implementation.
Fundraising services offered include, but are not limited to:
Similar to our approach to strategic planning, Collective Spark will work collaboratively with your organisation to develop a customised strategic fundraising plan that meets your objectives and considers external trends and funding challenges.
Strategies developed by Collective Spark will:
- • Be evidence-based
- • Establish good processes and measures
- • Put donors and supporters first in the management of activities and resources
- • Meet or exceed all statutory and regulatory obligations
- • Clearly articulate funding segments and campaigns to achieve income targets
In preparation of the Fundraising Strategy, Collective Spark will conduct extensive research, meet with key stakeholders and benchmark existing and future practice against recognised sector standards.
External Fundraising Team:
For some organisations, the engagement of a full fundraising team is not always viable or required. Collective Spark can act as your fully outsourced fundraising team or act as subject matter experts in the areas of:
- • Campaign development & management (e.g. direct mail, digital, crowd funding, & peer-to-peer)
- • Event management
- • Major donor acquisition and solicitation
- • Corporate and philanthropic partnership brokerage
- • Legacy gifts campaign implementation
In addition to the above services, we are able to provide 1:1 supervision, mentoring and support to inexperienced fundraisers and sole fundraising professionals within smaller organisations.